Do you see the homeless on our streets ? Have you ever wanted to help but not sure how to be impactful ?
Joining with one of our Ministry Partners might be the answer !
Homelessness doesn’t have a certain look. You may or may not notice the men, women and children who are struggling with homelessness. They may be sleeping in their car, or on a friend’s couch. Perhaps they’re living temporarily with their parents, or in a motel room. Maybe they’ve found emergency shelter.
- 6,000+ Homeless Individuals Seeking Assistance
- 4,700+ Homeless Children Attending Wake County Schools
- 95,200+ Individuals in Poverty and at risk of being homeless
In Raleigh and Wake County, homelessness is increasing 8% each year. With over 6,000 individuals seeking homeless services, 70% of those are considered homeless due to a recent situation in their lives.
RRM’s ministry is a vessel for … Rescue … Recovery and …. Re-Entry. The New Life Plan Outreach is transforming lives through loving care, job training & placement, transportation, financial coaching and permanent housing.
Look what God did last year !
- 198 Adults enrolled in their New Life Plan last year
- 73 Children enrolled in their New life Plan last year
- 178 Clients living off site in After-Care Program
- 97 % Clients remain drug & alcohol free
- 87 % Clients obtained stable housing
- 224,994 Meals Served
An introduction to volunteering with RRM and supporting their New Life Plan program:
Thu Sep 28 2023 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm