What You Can Expect (Childcare)
Register your child each week
Parents can register their children (ages 0-4) for in-person services each week for childcare. A new link will be shared each week.
What are parents allowed to drop off with their kids?
Please do not pack toys, snacks, or cups. Parents are allowed to drop off diapers and a bottle.
Where do parents check-in?
The only check-in station will be located by the elevators in the Cafe Lobby. Parents are asked to enter through the East Entrance.
What are the protocols when dropping off a child?
All kids will have their temperature taken when they arrive. Only one parent will be allowed to escort their child to their room.
What You Can Expect (In-Person Worship Services)
Register to attend a worship gathering
- To attend a service, you will need to register you or your family each week in advance due to limited seating capacity. Registration will open on Monday mornings and close Saturday night. The registration link will be posted on this page.
- Our staff and volunteers will register your attendance prior to entering the Worship Center so that contact tracing can be possible.
Options for kids who attend
Although kids programming has not resumed, we welcome and encourage you to attend the worship service with your kids. Childcare is open for in-person services (with weekly registration) for ages 0-4 .
- Our staff and volunteers will wear masks. We strongly recommend and ask that everyone over the age of 4 wear a mask while in the building.
- Masks are provided at check-in stations and the welcome desk in the main lobby.
- We will have congregational singing, as we normally do, at the beginning and the end of the worship service. Please continue to wear your mask while singing.
- Those leading us in worship from the platform will not wear a mask when speaking or singing.
Worship Center seating
- Upon entering the Worship Center, staff and volunteers will help direct you to a grouping of seats that matches your group size.
- All chairs in the Worship Center are pre-set to abide by safe social distancing standards. They are grouped in clusters of 2, 3, 4, and 6 chairs. We ask that you sit with family or roommates in a cluster that fits your group size. Those coming alone are welcome to sit in any single or double chair seating. We also ask that chairs not be moved in order to ensure we meet safety protocols.
Creating a touchless gathering
- Staff and volunteers will verbally welcome and greet you as you arrive but will avoid shaking hands or hugging (You are able to enter through the main and east entrances only. All other doors will be badge access only.).
- We will prop or hold open the doors to the lobby, Worship Center, and restrooms.
- The water fountains will be unavailable. Please feel free to bring your own water bottle.
- Coffee will not be served, but feel free to bring your own.
- We will remove Bibles, connect cards, and pens from the Worship Center.
- We will not provide a printed Weekly Snapshot. However, a digital version will be in the Providence mobile app under Sunday Resources and here.
- We will avoid passing offering baskets but will have drop boxes available at the exits for any who choose to give in that manner. Online giving is always available.
- On the first Sunday of each month, we will make communion elements available for pick up as you enter the Worship Center.
Keeping a clean environment
- We will thoroughly sanitize the facilities prior to your arrival and will continue to clean throughout the morning.
- We will provide hand sanitizing stations throughout the lobby and Worship Center.
- Once dismissed, please exit the facility and avoid congregating in the lobby or hallways. This will allow staff and volunteers time to clean and prepare for those attending the next worship gathering.
Social distancing measures
- We will have signs displayed encouraging cooperation with appropriate social distancing guidelines to help us avoid gathering in crowds.
- The number of people allowed in the restroom at one time will be limited so as to maintain social distancing.
Keeping everyone healthy
- Upon their arrival at Providence, we will ask staff members and volunteers to confirm they are symptom-free and check their temperature.
- If you are uncomfortable in large gatherings, do not want to wear a mask, feel sick, are positive for COVID-19, or have been around someone experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, please do not attend an in-person worship gathering.