Monday, June 28 – Friday, July 2
Middle School & High School Students
Ocoee Retreat Center (Ocoee, TN)
Spend a week with other students enjoying worship gatherings, small groups, activities, and lots of fun! We’ll be studying the book of Acts and focusing on the question, “What is the church?” Come and disconnect from the normal rhythms of life to deepen relationships with God and others.
WHAT TO EXPECT
What is the COVID policy for camp?
Our COVID policy will be dependent upon guidelines and restrictions leading up to the week of camp. Our team will continue to monitor trends and recommendations and communicate all information to parents if there are any changes or updates to policies. Our desire at camp is to keep everyone safe and allow our students to experience a full week of camp. For the entire duration of camp, we strongly recommend students to wear masks and will structure the entire camp based on cabin grouping (see further information below). Furthermore, we do ask families to be mindful and limit activities prior to camp to limit potential exposure and help. We will have a quarantine area set up at camp to care for students experiencing symptoms and preventing further spread. If a student is displaying symptoms, our medical team will notify parents, and they will be taken to be tested. If this occurs, the leadership team will determine the extent of possible contact and determine the course of action based on the information available. For further information, contact Kevin Lambeth ([email protected]) and Jarrick Oxendine ([email protected]).
Pre-Screening of Students
- Have had a fever of 100.4°F or greater
- Have had a persistent cough, shortness of breath, diarrhea, fatigue, headache, muscle aches, nausea, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, or vomiting.
- The individual has been in close contact with a person who has been diagnosed with, tested for, or quarantined because of COVID-19
- Have recently taken a COVID test and are waiting on results prior to departure for camp
- Following Tennessee state guidelines/phases. We will update closer to camp dates those guidelines and restrictions.
- Promoting healthy hygiene practices
- Intensifying cleaning, disinfection, and ventilation
- Limiting sharing
- Training all leaders
- Health monitoring and pre-camp screening
- Check and monitor students with signs or symptoms